Engineered specifically for Proactive's™ 12 Volt standard pump line
The Proactive™ Low Flow Sampling Controller is engineered specifically for the Standard Engineered Plastic Cyclone®, Mini-Typhoon®, Typhoon®, Tornado, Abyss®, Tempest®, and Mini-Monsoon® pumps. This controller will not work with the Super Twister®. With the Low Flow Sampling Controller the user can precisely control the water discharge with the turn of a knob. The Low Flow Sampling Controller is used to monitor and regulate low flow sampling as low as 40ml/min.
Simply connect a 12 volt battery to the pump and stand back for awesome pumping power!
Check out all the great features of the Low Flow Sampling Controller
- Engineered with reverse polarity protection
- Advanced thermal overload protection
- Heavy duty steel weatherproof case
- Constant Voltage Boosting Technology (CVBT) allows the correct voltage to reach the pump motors
- 20 AMP "safety" fuse to protect electronics and user
- 6 month parts and labor warranty
- 'Ramp Up' control dial
- 3 foot wire lead to battery clamps and 5 foot wire leads to pump connector
- Steel handle for comfort and control